Wednesday, November 4, 2009

November 4, 2009

Can't believe that it is November already!!!
I have a new favorite singer. His name is Darius Rucker, and the song that I really like is "It won't be like this for long", although I do like some of his others also. I look at my kids and the stages that they are in right now, and just really like the song and how it makes me feel like I should enjoy my kids and what they are doing now.

Alena, Justin, and Nicole had a good time trick or treating on halloween. We had a fun day carving our giganic pumpkins (pics coming soon), which we didn't know that was the variety that we planted.

1 comment:

  1. Do you remember the band "Hootie and the Blowfish"? He was their lead singer. I haven't heard his country stuff, but have heard that it's good.

    All of a sudden, I'm starting to realize that my kids aren't going to be little forever, which is a relief and a sadness all at once. I've got to live more in the moment with them. A good reminder -- thanks!

    ReplyDelete